Today has been a fun day in my writing world. After completing my revision for Did You See Her 2.0, I received a great amount of new readers and followers. I took a break from reading, blogging and tweeting to pack in some much needed food. To my surprise, I returned to the computer screen to find a wonderful shout-out and blog nod. Much gratitude to allthoselittlethingsilike for nominating me for the Kreative Blogger Award. It is unexpected and yet, so very much appreciated.
As for the award, the rules are the following:
- Thank the blogger who gave me the award and provide a link.
- List 7 interesting things about myself that my readers might find interesting.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers, provide links and let them know.
Seven interesting things…man, that’s a lot. Well, here goes nothing.
1) When I’m home alone, I sing and dance as if I’m performing for an audience. (NO ONE will ever see me do this).
2) I set my alarm for two hours before I actually intend to wake up and hit snooze to my hearts content. (I am still NEVER on time to ANYTHING).
3) I hate eating in the dark, which is one reason I rarely go to the movie theater.
4) I have about 7 different styless of penmanship and each one depends on my mood.
5) I performed Native American shawl dancing throughout high school
6) I cannot memorize any of my own poetry. I’ve tried . I seriously cant.
7) I have two tattoos and have had a total of twelve piercings.
Okay…lets be honest…none of that was interesting AT ALL. But who cares. I’d rather pay the honor forward and shout-out seven creative minds and their Kreative Blogs.
Mew Tube For writing a blog on “clit lit”
Matrifocal Point For spreading awareness
Laz Freedmans Poetry Blog For embracing simplicity
Brain Candy For telling it like it is
A Spoonful of Suga For tackling real issues with such wit
A Writers Process For being candid about the process
Rediscovering A Stolen Life For brutal honesty
Teacups and Ashtrays For writing about a genuine love
Yeah, I broke the rules by nominating eight bloggers. But that’s how I roll so you’ll just have to deal. No matter the topic – we all share the common bond of utilizing this busy web of nonsense to project our voices to the masses. These voices inspire me to speak and to listen.