Camp NaNoWriMo is on its way and I’m determined to start and complete the challenge this summer. Last summer was a complete bust and I stopped before I really got started…though I don’t think my heart was ever really in that project. This year, I have made myself a few promises…all of which I intend to keep.
- Outline this project until I just can’t outline anymore.
- Brainstorm until it hurts.
- Write down all thoughts, big and small, that may come to mind during prep.
- Treat June like a pre-game.
- Read like a madwoman.
- Submerge myself in the writing community to the best of my ability.
- Read more blogs geared toward writers.
- Meet participants of NaNoWriMo
- Use this blog to write about the journey.
- Be honest about the journey.
- Start the damn project.
- Finish the damn project.
- Enjoy the ride.
- NO EDITING.
With that being said, if you read this and plan on participating, have a blog about writing, know a blog about writing, love a blog about writing…I ask that you comment and share a link to said blog. Leave your twitter/fb page/social media outlet so I may follow a fellow writer.